PUBG Mobile recently has confirmed the released date of 0.16.0 update. Yes, I am talking about the RageGear mode, Snowy destinations in Erangel, Cable Car, etc. Many of us already know about the 0.16.0 beta version. PUBG Mobile gave a glimpse of these amazing features in the beta version somedays ago. And now, they have confirmed its release date in the global version on one of their twitter posts.
PUBG Mobile Snowy Erangel, Cable Car, RageGear update coming tomorrow:
After we got the 0.16.0 beta version, many PUBG Mobile lovers were having the same question. When do we get the 0.16 update in the global version? Let you know that PUBG Mobile recently has confirmed that the 0.16.0 update is going to release officially in the global version on 11th December 2019 which is tomorrow. They have posted a twitter post saying that Winter Festival is coming! The new Update for 0.16.0 will be available starting from Dec. 11th, the server will not be taken offline for this update. This update requires approximately an additional 0.6 GB of storage space on your phone. Please update ASAP!
Winter Festival is coming! The new Update for 0.16.0 will be available starting from Dec. 11th, the server will not be taken offline for this update. This update requires approximately an additional 0.6 GB of storage space on your phone. Please update ASAP! #pubgmobile pic.twitter.com/kMFXcDo876
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) December 9, 2019
Also Check – Recent Game Updates:
Gamers Point Info
PUBG Mobile Winter Festival Update 0.16.0 Patch Note
PUBG Mobile also updated a long and detailed patch note of 0.16.0 update. They posted a link of their Reddit post on their another twitter post, where they have explained everything that are coming tomorrow.
Check out the Patch Notes for the upcoming Update 0.16.0! https://t.co/YiCALOlTuh pic.twitter.com/yzcOmQNKVc
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) December 10, 2019
- RageGear TDM: Each match will have 12 players in the lobby. 12 players will be divided into two teams. Each team will have 6 players. Every two players will get a car, and randomly assigned as the driver or shooters Each vehicle is installed with powerful weapons, including the mounted Gatling, mounted Shotgun, and mounted RPG. This mode is all about how many cars you destroy. Players will get points by destroying enemy cars. Reach the point limit to win the match.
- RageGear Pickup: However, this mode is a little different. Players will have to collect 20 boxes which will be in the field. If a car destroyed, it will also lose the boxes. The first team that collects 20 boxes and stays 30 sec without losing them is the winner. Also, you will find car repair boxes and shield boxes in both of the modes.
2. Classic Mode – Snow Paradise: Players have a chance to enter Snow Paradise when queuing for Erangel in Classic mode. There are several destinations covered with snow. Mostly in the mountains. You can also go there by the new Cable Cars. You can go there have some fun with freestyle surfing too. Trust me, it is just like those snowboard surfing games.
3. EvoGround – Loadout: Players can now enter the Armory system from the Team Deathmatch Selection screen and access the Inventory screen to edit the weapon and items they bring into the match. Players will be able to switch their weapons freely when entering Team Deathmatch and when respawning.
The variety of weapons that you can use in the loadout increases along with your Evo Level. It will be like COD Mobile. The more you use a weapon it increases your weapon mastery level.
Also, the guns and ammo will not be available in the spawn point. Players will have their weapons and attachment directly from the loadout section.
4. Go from TPP to FPP: There will be a new button to switch to FPP has been added to TPP in Classic, Arcade and Training grounds. Tap the button to switch to FPP even while inside a TPP match. The button can be moved and even be disabled in settings. Go to settings>Basics>4th row to enable setting in PUBG Mobile.
5. Classic mode Healing update: Players will be able to use all the meds and boosters like Med Kits, Painkillers, Energy Drinks, etc while they are moving. PUBG Mobile is adding the Payload mode feature of moving and healing in the classic modes too. However, movement speed will be reduced while using them. Also, it won’t be necessarry to apply bandages again and again. Bandages can be used continuously automatically to restore health until 70%.
6. Lock your own crate after a friendly fire kill: If your teammate kills you, you can choose to lock down your crates, so that your teammate can’t loot items from your crate. Also, you can, report a teammate for the friendly fire to stop the responsible teammate from performing further actions during the current match.
7. Low-tier players will no longer be able to spectate high-tier players. Prevent cheaters from benefiting illegally from this feature.
8. Slide settings: Sliding feature can be enabled and disabled from the settings. Once it is disabled, sliding will not be triggered in Team Deathmatch.
9. Playing again after the match is done: Also players will now be able to invite their friends while they are in a match. Once an invitation is accepted, players will automatically come to lobby and team up with the player.
10. Auto-Buffering features: Enable the auto-buffering feature in Settings to automatically detect the combat frame rate. If the frame rate is too low, it will help players lower the graphics quality of the match for smooth combat experience.
11. Players will get rewards for downloading maps in the game.
12. AWM Bullet damage lowered slightly from 132 to 120.
SMG: Damage to the torso increased by 5% and damage to the limbs increased by 5%.
Crossbow: Damage to the torso increased by 40%, from 1.0 to 1.4, and damage to the limbs increased by 20% from 1.0 to 1.2.
S12K: Damage of each bullet increased from 22 to 24.
Sawed-off shotgun: Damage of each shot fired increased from 20 to 22.
S686/S1897: Damage of each bullet increased from 24 to 26.
Shotguns: The maximum traveling distance of shots decreased from 1,000m to 150m.
Fixed a bug where the two sides of a building window in Miramar were inconsistent.
Fixed a bug in Miramar which could cause players to become stuck in a confined space.
Fixed a bug in Vikendi which caused players to become stuck in stones.
Download PUBG Mobile update on Dec 11, and have fun with amazing new Winter festival features.