Garena has recently taken Free Fire offline due to the June 3rd update. All must know that, if they are trying to open the game, it won’t work. Most likely the game will show a notice or sometime It will close automatically. So, I am sure that, your Free Fire is not working too. In that case, here is what we know and how your favourite FF going to get fixed.
Free Fire game has already notified about the upcoming OB22 patch update. The update was about hit the live servers today which is June 3. According to the update, the Free Fire game will get the new OB22 patch and after it gets done, the game will run again with brand new events, rewards, and other stuff. During the update process, the Dev team will take the game offline for a maintenance break.
Due to the June 3rd Maintenance break, the game was taken offline today morning(3rd June 2020 from 09:30 (GMT +5.5)). No players can open or access the game during the maintenance break period. The game will good to run with a new update patch OB22 again after the update validation is done.
Firee Fire is not working When it will run again?
Most likely the will be good as new and players will be able to access and play the game today evening. There is no need to frustrate or make assumptions about any glitch or game break, ban, etc. Garena Free Fire is perfectly fine and it will be online again in a while.
According to the analysis, a maintenance break of Free Fire lasts for 8 hours. The servers were taken offline at 9.30 Am and it will probably be online again on 17.30(GMT+5.5).
The time is not definite, and it can get back normal again at any time in the evening. However, players will see a lot of new stuff and patch update events.
Players just have to download a small data to update their game and then just log in to the game as usual with their login ID to access the new OB22 Free Fire version.
Also Check – Recent Game Updates:
Gamers Point Info
June 3 Update Details: OB22 Patch Free Fire
- Character ‘Wolfrahh’ becomes more strong with the update. The character will get 25% less damage by headshot and its limb damage increased by 15%.
- New Character ‘Falco’ gets 45% gliding speed and driving speed increases by 50%.
- The classic mode gets a New Weapon ‘M82B’: Mostly spawns on the Hot zones.
- A brand new Anti hack system has been added with this June 3 update too.
- A new indicator that shows, when your character’s special skill is activated.
- The training mode will get a new vehicle and glue wall.
- EP and HP adjustments.
- 2 more emote slots are added.
- New leader board for Kills.
- Brand new store for Clash Squad mode.
- All new sign-in rewards and gifts.
- Brand new Kalahari is also added.
- A new ban system that bans players to enter ranked mode if they leave the game in the middle of a match.
So, here are all the things that you all are going to get after the Garena Free Fire comes live again. Stay tuned for more update details and tips.