The new Season in PUBG Mobile is soon going to start. With this version, PUBG Mobile will get a new update of 0.16.5. Everyone is very excited about this update because a whole new game mode is going be added this time also. Yes, I am talking about the new Domination Mode. Actually, there are two different game modes will come with 0.16.5 update but Domination mode will be the hardest one. So, today in this article, I am here to give you a brief idea of this new upcoming Domination mode in PUBG Mobile 0.16.5 update.
How to Play Domination Mode?
- The new Domination mode will start just like the TDM Mode. This is a new map which has 3 different bases on it. Each base has a name such as Base A, Base B, and Base C.
- After the match starts, players will be notified about which base is active and both the team will go for the base to capture it.
- Each base will stay active in every single match. The team will capture the base immediately and defend the base from the enemy team.
- As your team kills enemies by staying at the active base, your team point will increase which will show at the top of your screen.
- A team will fully capture the base as soon as they make their 100% point by killing enemies.
- After capturing one base, a new match will start and the same process will begin. If your team successfully captures 2 bases in a row and you are the winner.
- In any case, your team captures the first base and the enemy team manages to capture the second base then a third match will begin with a third active base to capture.
- Basically, A team that captures any two bases is the game-winner.