Activision is getting ready to through a big update for Call Of Duty Mobile this January. This update will also bring a whole new season with many new features and updates in the game. Players are eagerly waiting for this update to come but the COD Mobile team hasn’t announced an official release date yet. But players can still enjoy the Beta Test Server of this major January Update.
Also Check – Recent Game Updates: Gamers Point Info
Download Beta Test Version of Call of Duty(COD) Mobile January Update
Activision has officially released a Beta version of the upcoming January update for testing the Servers. The Beta Test version of the COD Mobile January update is now available to download this link. However, Installing and playing this Test Severs can be a little tricky. But thanks to Viiper Gaming, he has explained everything in his video. So, let’s download and play Call of Duty Mobile Beta Test Server on Android and iOS.
- Download COD Mobile January update Beta APK from this LINK.
- Do not open install the app just download the APK file or else it will get crushed.
- Since the server is only allowed in Singapore so it is only available in SEA countries.
- To get a server from SEA countries, download any free Mobile VPN and connect to Singapore directly. (NordVPN: Recommended)
- Now, Install the COD Mobile Beta Test version APK and open it.
- Enjoy the game. Cheers!!!
Remember: The Beta Test Version for January update will be expired on 21 January. So, make sure to download it before it gets expired.